Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pimp My Laptop Level 5







Since last October I've been modding my 5572 a little by little to improve it's performance and appearance. I've reached Level 5 after getting a pair of new RM88 USB mini speakers. Ok, so maybe since it's mini it only has 20Hz-20KHz RMS 1W+1W, but it sure rocked my table when I tested to the max. Woohoo!
So far, the addition of the speakers is probably the second last hardware add-on I'm going to get. Not long ago I got myself a La Feel optical mouse, complete with built-on WMA and volume controls. Pretty nice, considering it outperformed my late Razor optical mouse that was, well, getting too old for any action.
Let's see; 2 OSs (1 Windows XP and 1 Windows Vista Ultimate), AOL AVS antivirus software, vynilled casing, personal name tats, mean mini speakers, wicked mouse... the mod is progressing just fine. More updates at mod level 10 :)

PIMP IT UP!




No comments: