Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Project: Cloverfield

Woops I almost forgot to conclude the project (due 1 month) partly because of my busyness. I just remembered it when the result for the unit in which I was conducting the project was released today. For those who recalled conversations with Ham regarding Cloverfield on MSN or e-mail, you were officially recruited in as test subjects whether you were aware about it or not. Thanks to all 'participants' of the project and uh, yeah I owe you guys kampua. Don't worry, I did good so can go for the RM2.70 kampua, when I'm back in Kampua Town...


p/s: I know, the movie was a let down, though the concept was nice. I was expecting 75% chances of it to be a let down (or more of a puke out but don't worry you're not alone) after all those hype. Note to self, never bring your boy/girlfriend out to watch the sequel (if there is one). And I think even pro Kingdom Hearts players won't be able to cope with the motion sickness X(

No comments: