Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Students Bid Farewell to Stress, Assignments

TEHRAN: It was the time of the semester again, hence the reason why there were no updates for the past few weeks. Owh well, I managed to survive and continue to blog another day.

Despite only having 2 days of class this semester with 4 units, I never felt so WTFBBQed by the amount of final year workload. Before I knew it it's already Week 12, the last study week. Whatever happened to the past 11 weeks remains a mystery.

Just completed my take home exam, which means I have finals for another 3 units. And next week is revision week followed by finals the week after. Time to destress for a bit, then hit the books when my body system and chemistry switched to final mode. Wishing all a happy finals, and may the Force be with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have appeared are right. I thank for council how I can thank you?

Ham said...

@anonymous: u sure u r in the right blog bro? but if u insist send me your bank account number here