Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why I: Wear Black Gloves

So a lot of people have been asking the question. All the answers will be explained below:
Reasons:
  • I usually leave campus by noon. The car is well heated by then, burning my ass and providing hot stuffy air for free. To add insult to injury the steering wheel is hot. You know la kan Miri's coastal heat. Hence the black gloves.
  • I have a bad habit of clenching tightly on my steering wheel out of stress/anger/road rage. Every time I do it I tend to burn my palm. I needed to do something to allow me to continue let go of all the rage WHILE doing it safely. Hence the black gloves.
  • Morning classes with a fully-blasted air conditioning is a delight for anyone. Too bad it can get too cold in some rooms especially if it means studying in that room for 8 hours straight. Hence the black gloves.
  • It looks cool. It matches any of my jackets. But I ain't a mafia's black hand or anything. It just looks cool. Hence the black gloves.

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

haha someone comment on ur black glove?

Nothing wrong with black glove, i also have two, black goes well with any fashion u wear + u can hold anything without having to worry with getting any visible dirt on it.

I do agree with the steering part during noon, literally - hot potatoes! and those steering cover thing is no help despite mum said they help - a little, i know there those fury, soft and cute one on sale too but imagine my dad on the wheel with a pink steering..... nonono

Ham said...

yea coz apparently its like wearing a thick winter coat in somalia... culture shock i guess