Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Comic Fiesta 2009

I went to KL for a quick vacation last week and dropped by the Comic Fiesta 2009. With a quick RM15 for a 1-day ticket, I suddenly immersed myself in a bizarre yet familiar world...

Spirited Away's No-Face. Forgot to ask for bath tokens :P

You won't see much real girls hogging this booth like this dude does...

I would want to see this crossover in the movie; Jason showing off his goods to a Stormtrooper

What are you people?! Seriously I couldn't keep track of the new generation's anime...

I thought I was outdated with all the new animes running around until I met some 'old skool' Gensomaden Saiyuki

Erkh blurry. Maybe for a reason. Can you spot the crossdresser?

Never thought would see her again after the encounter in Silent Hill yeargghhhh call the Pyramid Head! And yea that's a Pokemon at the background...

The fiesta was okay la... the emcees could sure be changed to a male-female instead of 2 males syok sendiri with inside jokes on the stage. Left around 2pm after walking around for 4 hours because there were more places to go to. I'm kinda glad Malaysia's otakus are able to manage such event. Maybe give it a few more years to get to the Japan animecon level :)

And there was no Gundam booth wtf? Did I miss it? Only Macross and even that is older skool than Gundam 00. Aiyaks... must be the economy... And also the fiesta made me realize I'm not as young and enthusiastic about anime as I used to be hahaha I'm gonna stick to Gintama for now...

No comments: