Saturday, April 24, 2010

Remember the Disconnected Malaysians

Today we will remember the Malaysians who were intermittently disconnected from the world...
Here at K4L I would like to commemorate the Malaysians who were struck by the worst disaster in Malaysian history; the day Malaysia has no Internet. My condolences to those who lost their times to harvest their crops in Barn Buddies, gossiping in MSN/Skype/other IM, clicking refresh to see Facebook statuses, stalking people online, and occasionally looking for materials for referencing.

Read more here

When this news broke out last night, I wonder how many people in Malaysia will suffer until May 2nd (or longer since who knows *touch wood* may take longer). I hope the service improves after I get back...

1 comment:

Dave said...

Sigh, TM already suffers condemnation and will be condemned again.