Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Very Own Weather in My Room

It's autumn, but it's summer at my desk and winter at my bed

It's mid autumn now(?) and everything is cooling down. It can be as high as 26°C in the morning (seriously there's sun but no heat) and a freezing 9°C at night. So to warm up we who were born naked wrap ourselves in thick clothing of other animals and/or synthetic material.

Today's forecast; sunny at the west with a chance to smell like ramen, and cold winds from the east.

Since I'm being optimistic I'm gonna say my room has a gifted curse/cursed gift.
To help warm up a good simple heater can be turned on to give some warmth to your cold hands and feet. Sadly for my room the heat flow is limited as seen above.

My bed is exactly under the window and even when it's closed the coldness can still creep in. The heater is FAR FAR away and is blocked by a chunky towering wardrobe. The heat never reach my bed hence I'm forced to rolled up into a thick human sushi to avoid becoming a popsicle. To add insult to injury the heater only manages to heat up my ass and my back when I'm doing assignment, making me feel more stressful. Do you know how it feels like to have hot ears AND being stressed?!

I like coldness, but this is obviously not the Sibu cold and wet weather that I got used to. Thankfully the food here are all heavy and generates a lot of heat. Looking forward to the harsh and cold exam month of June.

No comments: