Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy V-Day & Happy 4th B'Day!

Happy Valentine's Day & Happy Birthday K4L!

Kampua4Life is now 4 years old. Time flies eh, I could remember how noob this blog was when it was conceived back on V-Day of 2007.

Well like usual I'm not celebrating V-Day because there's 2 problem:
1) It's now haram or Islamically illegal to celebrate it for unmarried couples
2) Hello! I'm single!

Busy with work too on that day so I just let it go like any other weekday. Anywho I'm still on a waiting period for a lot of things. Waiting for ministry approval, waiting for a working prototype, and waiting for even more approvals from government and private sectors. Why? Because I'm experiencing this urge to find more sources of income to feel more secure and well established. I'm actually experiencing how money can corrupt one's mind and determination. Besides that after I've done much calculation on when I can be a millionaire after considering expenses and the current inflation and monetary value, I've pressured myself even more. I welcome myself to the RAT RACE!

That or maybe I'm tired of 'fishing' and wanna let the fish to come to me.

So there you go. Don't expect regular updates because it's physically impossible for me to sit down and blog nowadays. Time is a luxury I cannot afford. I finally understand why God said:

"By the declining day; Lo! Man is a state of loss!"

See you when I got the time. For now can't really slow down, because I have to be LEGEND-wait-for-it.... DARY!

No comments: