Monday, October 17, 2011

iOS 5 Messed Up My Playlist

Imagine hearing those fearsome Russian Red Army soldiers singing alternative rock songs...


After the long wait to update my iPhone to iOS 5 (despite all the problems and 3200 errors) last night, I was somewhat impressed with the new features like newsstand, reminder, camera options, cleaner notification system etc. Then later today I was about to get pumped by listening to some good old Russian Red Army Choir "Katyusha"... Only to be interrupted by Staind.

My Danza Kuduro was OneRepublic, some songs were unplayable and Linkin Park turned Indonesian. I'll update you once I get the solution to this. At the mean time I'll enjoy Menunggu For The End by Linkin Pan... or watch my iPhone endlessly scroll through all my songs without playing any...


UPDATE: BTW, here's an update on how to fix the playback issue.

No comments: