Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chopsticks and Relationships

I was having dinner the other day when I was told that the way one holds a chopsticks determines where his/her spouse would come from. I didn't knew there were such things but I had a vital update on my life.

Alright ideally you will need to hold your chopsticks like this:
The closer you are to the end, the closer your spouse would come from. Judging from my buddy Jas, his way of holding chopsticks normally like the figure was proven with his spouse hailing from our own hometown Sibu.


As for me, I hold my chopsticks like this:
My spouse would come from as far as the Americas by the way all the colleagues told me (I really hope they're joking, but then again exotic's not bad). So FAR OUT!!! :/ 

So am I gonna change my methods handling chopsticks? Naaah. I'm good. I just need to master how to pick up round dim sum with chopsticks without embarrassing myself. The darn things keep rolling around the plate because of its roundness.