Sunday, April 20, 2008

CJ7: They're Everywhere XD

And I thought the fad for CJ7 was over (well in Oil Town anyways, almost). But upon returning home to Kampua Town I found out that they have bred beyond control and infested every corner of town; from some random small accessory stalls to special booths that was set up to specifically sell these green and white uber-fuzzy headed aliens as pets. They breed like rabbits I tells ya! Just last night there was just one stall selling them in a shopping mall, then today 2-3 more mini side-stalls and gift shops put them up for sale, even a pet shop!

They've infested my car.

They clogged every corner of all shopping malls and disrupted the flow of goods and services in this town.

And here's the little fella that was put on sale in a pet shop in Everise, Medan Mall. I'm a hamster rights activist and this is kinda cruel since, albeit they're not hamsters, they need a bit more freedom :(

No comments: