Thursday, April 10, 2008

KLIA Shootout

I was hoping someone would smuggle out the security camera or some 2.0 megapixel recordings on the KLIA shootout and upload them. And sadly to say all I got was this:



Finally an uber news to talk about besides the daily squabble on politics. But sadly the coverage is at all time low since 10th April, so I assume the shootout that left 5 wounded was nothing impressive, or the government covered up the whole thing with dirt again (speaking of which, anyone have a clue on what's the status of H5N1 and H5N2 here? The issue died down just like the war in Afghanistan did before it was out-shone by the Iraq War).

Anyways I was told by some dude (but I forgot which dude) that those robbers got their guns from Thailand. A lot of gun run and smuggling happening at the border apparently, so any dude with enough RM can buy an AK-47 and, with enough balls, rob the international airport.

No comments: