Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ding Dang Datang Lagi!


Haha I still remember that quote from the commercials in TV1 and 2 every evening during the shows and cartoons I was watching 10 years back. My mom used to buy Tora, Ding Dang or occasionally JoJo everytime she comes back from the market (the old parasol-shaded vendors market where the Central Market building is now located). 10 years later, I don't really watch the TV and not sure if they're running the commercials as often as they used to, if any. So I bought some anyways just for nostalgic values. And yes most of the things are still the same; they still come with free toys and they still have the same flavored chocolate balls. But I don't remember the chocolate balls to have an extremely chewy and plastic-ish center, and the plastic taste overwhelms the chocolate taste. And with the melamine scare still fresh I decided to discard the balls (despite it's made in Malaysia attribute) and just enjoy the random free toys inside.

No comments: