Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ouch!

I got a nasty gash [?] during work late evening today. I was unloading a trolley from the back of my Hilux when the spring of the handle snapped forward, erecting the handle upwards from its folded position. I didn't feel anything at first but then saw this. My whole skin got scrapped off but there was no bleeding. 1 minute later there was bleeding, internally and I had to pop the bulging lump of blood before it popped itself. Apparently the spring struck so violently it went in too deep and too fast for any proper bleeding to occur. Fortunately the spring missed my main veins around the striking point by 1 inch. If it did struck my main veins I'll be in a Hell of a pain...

Yeah the pic is nothing. Because I don't want to put up the wound 5 minutes after impact. It was 18SG.

3 comments:

May? said...

Oi....pegi jumpa doctor...infection kelak, baru ko tauk... -_-

W.W.Chan said...

H1N1!!! .. hun?!

Ham said...

gosh 7 hours later it looked so horrible. wtf...

okok i'll check in with the doctor IF it gets any more horrible. And no its not H1N1