Friday, August 20, 2010

Pus- er Kitties!

My house's been a traffic for cats both pets and strays for years. But one peculiar stray cat's been walking in and out of the house like it owned the place. Closer habitual observation revealed it haunts the storeroom frequently. And this basket was found.

Further closer inspection revealed the reason for the haunting (ignore the bear, it's my sis'):

Haha so phucking cute! The cat gave birth to 3 healthy kittens. Although they bear the common Sibu street cat coloration of orange/white and gray stripes/white, they are effing cute nonetheless XD So guai-guai one some more haha

Will leave them be until the litter can walk. Maybe I should impose taxes for cats who use the house soon before more cats come in and turn it into a nursery.

1 comment:

アンジェリーン said...

AHHH so envy!! kitten!! nowadays no other cat (apart from my own white one) dare to walk on the soil of my house because of my dogs! even biawak can hardly make it out alive~