Saturday, August 7, 2010

Still Kampua 4 Life

I'm still one tough son of a gun to be brought down

Okay so I've not updated K4L for over a month, I apologise to no one. Well a lot of things been going on during that gap and only now I managed to find a time to sit down and blog again. Here's my chronology:

Chapter 1: Death of a Comrade
My 4520 died in the line of duty during my critical moments of last assignments and finals. It was one fatal shopping trip when I was stocking up for winter and finals. 4520 fell out of the fattened-up and consequentially-unzipped bag. But the case of Mothers that fell out as well broke its fall and 4520 survived the fall with some flesh plastic wound. However upon my return home I noticed my bag was leaking; one of the Mother got a puny crack that spurted some lethal taurine onto 4520. Mother's 987Kj of energy may cause numb nuts and stoned-like effects to an average Asian, but it sent 4520 to Motherland for good.

Chapter 2: Last Tango, Perth
A series of unfortunate events began to unfold ever since, reminiscent of Summer 2008. Like what Jackie Chan said in the movie Little Big Soldier "You have to step on shit first, then good things will happen". True that, and I persisted. God, comrades and trance helped me out during my tough times until the end of my final finals. Some zombie-killing in-between also helped vent out some stress and rage I accumulated (cheers to all fellow Survivors and Infected alike).

Chapter 3: Welcome Back to the Sea
Thanks to Bowie for coming up with the title above as the first supportive comment 5 minutes after I broke up that 4°C night. 1 minute later me and the rest of the slightly-finals-free peeps in Perth enjoyed a blardy good Germany vs England match. Yup I'm back in the sea again and this time will remain single till I remember how it felt to be authentically in-love again. I'm happy to see fellow brothers who share the same predicament have moved on. M and V et al., remember my phrases I uttered with epic coolness in the winter "Find a wife, not a girlfriend. Let your successes attract the right ones, not you working hard to appease the wrong ones."

Chapter 4: ¡Viva la Gloria!
After weeks sobering up and enjoying my last moments in Perth the results were out that 0°C midnight. I found Gloria, and dude is she hot. She's my official degree graduate acknowledgment. I celebrated with a $30 (RM90) haircut and hours of Ganjaguru till the batteries were out. I flew back to Malaysia early July, back to the familiar hot and humid Sibu.

Chapter 5: For the Empire
I got an accidental faux hawk going on. If you diss my elongated sideburns that will compliment the faux, STFU and go trim your bush. Apart from that I've been busy traveling around learning the art of business to better myself for the future, hence the lack of time to do much update or play Facebook. And yes, wo xianzai zai xue zhongwen :)

Well that's all I could remember and summarise for now. I'll try to be back with the regular programs soon. Cheer cheers.

No comments: