Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm 22

But aunties keep thinking I'm 18

First off, thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I am satisfied with my previous 1 year experience myself though I got burned for the 6th time in a relationship mid year through. Apart from that I'd no regrets on the successes and milestones I've achieved for future propaganda.

My staff makes my singularity a regular jest in the workplace, occasionally promoting me to customers while stressing my singularity, jokingly of course. (If you happen to read this, thanks for the party at the office ya haha). However this is not the point. The interesting point is that as the joke develops, 100% of the female clients assumed I'm 18. FTW? I'm both offended and pleased(?) that I look 4 years younger(?). (see see see, I'm cute AND young haha take that Amie!)

I knew my age and newbie status into the brutal Sarawakian business environment was expected to bring hostility. People tend to look down upon noobs. And in less than 2 months meeting clients I got toyed around by 2 SMEs because they thought I was a joke. Mother truckers don't know who they're dealing with. No body was found floating in the river as a repercussion thankfully.

Anywho I think the first edict I'm going to roll for my 22nd year is an image change. Will post some narcissist pictures on Facebook once done. Hopefully that will make me look as old as I am (funny yes, because many try to look young).

Owh and as tradition dictates, I got myself a present too. A set of Altec Lansing to put some bass in my barren home sound system. However this is a small sleepy village I'm living in so I can only set the volume up to 20% to avoid public bass pollution. I need to sound proof my room... well, I'm only '18' and the nite is still young. Let's partaayyy!!!

No comments: