Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back Home 2007

Hah I'm back home again, for my 1st year 1st semester break. Nothing special, and like usual I have nothing planned (mostly) for the 5 weeks holidays. Well there is some 'minor' plans here and there (black ops level^^) but that's it.

Oh and finally I'm back blogging normally for Kampua 4 Life. Usually this blog is almost inactive most of the year probably because of the hectic semester and mostly due to the fact I blog personally in Kampua 4 Life @ Friendster.

Back home nothing much, nothing change, much. Managed to meet up with some of my old kamchengz and update myself. I'm kinda surprised hearing some of the people I used to know are now married and heck, some even have kids. I guess they "oops" somewhere during the past 2 years. Haih cannot say much about people nowadays, just sitting drinking at Oasis in Sanyan and I saw a few bunch of teens, barely 20 of age, already carrying babies. I guess they are too eager to become parents, or maybe just "oops".


Speaking of "oops", I'm kinda shocked but also 50% not surprised someone really closed to me "oops" already. Can say he's a happy father now, but I just hope he can manage his new family well without much close support. Haihz... this incident has changed my mom a lot lately. During my finals she keep calling asking my whereabouts, which I'm cool with knowing she's worried about my safety. But then after awhile I realized she's actually worried I'll "oops" too. Haihz again... I just hope she remembers that I have a strong iman to resist such temptations, heck as proof I'm 19 and how many times I reject girls just for the sake of my superiors respect and my study? Almost 93.7% of the time...

Not to say I'm agitated or anything and I respect my superiors' demands, just that I hope she will have more faith in me (We Believe - Good Charlotte playing in the background). Haihz one last time... hopefully this 'phase' of terror, quite similar to Americans' phobia of terrorists, will dissipate and thus making my networking activity fluent again regardless of gender. As for now everything is underground. Yeah holidays! Zzz....zzz..xyzzz..

No comments: