Monday, December 24, 2007

I Forgot What to Post

Walao my 5 weeks holidays almost over already. Felt like almost last Monday I was craving to go back home to Kampua Town, and now I'm just going to enjoy my last week and prep everything for next week. So anyways I was supposed to post something 4 days ago regarding something which sadly, I have forgotten about. Sad. But one thing for sure I have to post something here to talk about, so here it goes.

Ok so last week was Eid ul-Adha or Hari Raya Haji to commemorate Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son Ishmael. Celebrated in mediocre level, and yup to make things special had a reunion with kamchengz. Again instead of talking more about what we're up to now, we're more to eating and drinking, mostly drinking XD.

All the bachelors of their respective fields enjoying happy hour. Yeah yam seng!

Catching up with friends is nice, considering we all somehow know we'll end up meeting again with more stories and s*** to share. But life's like that. And I need some sleep. My head is not complying well after my biological clock was thrown off-balanced 4 days straight (blame on online gaming episodes), and the rainy nights here is not helping at all thus making this blog post a cliff-hanger and dull. Swear all you could for having me wasting 1-3 minutes of your life reading this. As for me I need time to recuperate and think of what to do in the limited time.

Sirim (that's me, sitting) and XVIII posing out of boredom in RF Online

Darn it, I still couldn't recall what was the issue I wanted to blog about. All thanks to procrastination, laziness and games, mostly online games. Looks like I have to say vamos for now until the next post.


No comments: