Monday, December 10, 2007

Ham in Conflict



WORLD IN CONFLICT: I love the sight of a nuke in the morning (3am in the morning by then M'sian time :p). 27 minutes of defending the Typhoon docks and 95 Tactical Aid points later, I decided to help my other comrades by calling in a tactical nuclear strike (mahal oo, 80 Tactical Points) on the assaulting NATO forces. For the Motherland! Click pic to enjoy full view, I'm playing support role for the CCCP because I enjoy bombarding the enemies with my 2S1 Gvozdikas^^

Quotes from the game:
Ham: "Jaja I knw I'm n00b 4 fightin far away frm the frontline, bt that's MY nuke shrooming in the sky there whr ur 1337 armored battalion used to b, so bite me... no0b 0.o"
XXX: "lolz at ham"
XXX: "ja
dieses saugt, verliert zu den Neuen -__-"
XXX: "w00t! 4 mother russia!!!!oneone"
Ham: "4 cbu!!!"
XXX: "/??"
XXX: "wad...??"
Ham" "w00t!"
XXX: "lol"
XXX: "OWNING!!!!"
XXX: "my eyes hurt.., whree did i put sunglases lol"
Ham: "p/s: its x my fault u cnt pinpoint my artillery coordinate lolz"

23 seconds later I was carpet-bombed by 3 NATO B-52s who were on a desperate and vengeful attack runs on my position...

What a jolly frigging boring holiday this is. Well technically it is my own fault since I didn't plan well for the holidays. Apart from helping out with some real estate business out of town in Mukah, I'm in serious mental degradation. And the lack of new innovative games doesn't help improve the situation, so I'm stuck in a zombie mode playing games repetitively such as DotA, Sims 2 (shaite, I reinstall it to replay it then uninstall it the next day) and World in Conflict (pic above). I think I'll head down to town to scout for new games AGAIN and hopefully can find something that appeals to me, besides something that can be supported on my machine. If I can't find one, then I'm in a conflict myself fighting another 4 weeks of boredom.

Speaking of conflicts, If you guys noticed the peninsular sounds like they're having problem almost everyday. From the BERSIH riot to the recent Hindraf protest. I know I have to stay away from such issues or else risk having Kampua 4 Life banned, but seriously, someone needs to voice out something.



As an amateur conspiracy theorist, I theorized that these conflicts happened at the right
time. If you noticed, all these riots and protests begun when THE EVENT happened. And that event is the increase of oil price. All the rights violation protest are merely to distract the minds of the peninsular folks from the oil issue. It's the same cliché tactic as the US used to blur her people's worries away from the price increase, by going to war and ironically trying to get more grip on the most dangerous weapon of mass destruction; oil.


Well that's that on the western side's story. Apparently whatever happens on the outside doesn't really bother the people in Kampua Town much lol. All that is noted is that the price of foodstuff here have increased greatly in a time period of less than 6 months. Hell, RM2.20 for a kampua? This is bullshit. By CNY next year maybe the price will go to RM3.00 and I'd rather eat at Singapore Chicken Rice. One day I guess my kids will not believe me if I say kampua used to be RM1.50 or RM1.70 when the kampua at their time might be RM125.00. Haihz... I better play a new game by then, Wallet in Conflict. And I better find newer things to do to kill the remaining 4 weeks holidays.

In loving memory of Arsenal FC's beyond godlike winning streak (August 2007- Dec 2007)

No comments: