Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sights and (no) Sounds at e-Mart

A night at e-Mart, an über big marketplace a few clicks from Senadin. I'm just gonna let the pictures to do all the talking, but I'll kepo a bit in the captions. May thanks for the pics :)

Hey there's a Sinta branch here in e-Mart, Miri. Although it's 1/4 of the size of the one in Premier, Sibu, it still gives a little sense of home :] And the dude on the foreground is Georgie aka Georgina aka Bush aka Bushy, a fellow Sibuian.


Click on it to enlarge. Tastes Kingly P:


Hmm... I wonder if they know what Ali Baba means in Malaysian business context :/


At Mr. Magic waffles place. I love the waffles. And I'm getting prosperous.


I save the best for last :)

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

new mall in oil city? best thing is cetak rompak pula haha

Ham said...

not really new, they've been here since i came here in mid 2006. They've just expanded, so its the next best thing I can go to when i got no mood to go far far away to town ^^