Monday, March 17, 2008

Today's Toilet Surprise...

Ok so it's Week 4 and I was going to start off the week with a big :) but ended up with a big |( when this s#!+ happened:

Even the creators of the Ring or Dark Water wouldn't be able to produce this kinda special effect

No, it's not that me or my roomie didn't flush for a week or anything. This happened AFTER I flush whatever NH4 that was in that bowl. Then I tried to wash it down with the shower but it only made it worse. That's right folks, Senadin water was yellow again, yellower than ever. It's not chrysanthemum level, but liang cha and almost nin jiom pei pa kao level =.=

I will be honest and frank, I didn't brush my teeth today after losing my selera when I saw this. I turned to the expensive RM1.40 first water to rinse. So sue me...

After staying in Senadin for 4 semesters this liang cha day is nothing to be alarmed about. Happens occasionally and only for a day, if not two or three, or a week. Just another good thing that one will experience whilst staying in the backyard of Oil Town.

Although it looks like something out of the movie Dark Water, the water is somehow odorless and tasteless just like any average tape water (but common sense tells me not to drink it, duh). However you will feel sticky if you try to take a shower with this liang cha water, and I can't confirm if it will cause some kinda skin allergy or other health hazard. An engineering senpai who went on a trip to the town's water treatment plant told me that the dudes at the plant told him that the color of the water is normal. Normal. Right. Here's his quote:

"...it's natural. The water is like that because of the nature of the underground water sediment in this place..." [Paraphrased quote from the treatment plant dudes]

Either those plant dudes are color blind or they just couldn't care less about the problem. Haihz... And of all days why does this have to happen on my laundry day?
I didn't pay RM6.60 per month for this kinda water. Double haihz...

6 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

That's why we got the huge private water filter at home haha, done mind spend $$ for whole life no worry chuck cloth in machine life style.

hmm my family grade it as chinese tea, teh o, milo, kopi o, haha

Ham said...

u mean ur family water in kampua town?

dont forget the new grade: teh c peng water...

アンジェリーン said...

yeap haha i remember my mum chuck that white shirt which is part of the school uniform in and come out brown and have to rewash it haha

teh c peng is milo haha

Ham said...

no.....

tech c peng and milo diff la...

this is teh c peng:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2381/1665393491_ad53c9e366_o.jpg


this is milo:
http://www.hot-screensaver.com/wp-myimages/iced-milo.jpg

milo more chocolatey, teh c peng more orangey ^^

kesian the shirt, same thing happened to 2 of my homies who did laundry dat fateful day... lucky i overslept and didnt do the laundry earlier... XD

W.W.Chan said...

To be honest ... ham... u know, u din wash ur toilet for years.. lol .. so it became so dirty .. and as a reward from God, HE supply you with free milo suply trough the tape. Smile :)

アンジェリーン said...

haha oh yeah got yellow type haha ur's is kopi level, the kopi with milk type haha

Frankly when i first saw the pic i thought your toilet bocor haha so all the disgusting thing return haha