Thursday, June 10, 2010

Final Finals

The Feeling of Being in Your Final Semester is... Unexplainable
.
I'm done with my first paper which was a take home exam last Tuesday. It was no easy task, considering a lot of things happened (such as the passing of HAM 4520 which I had no time to blog about, yeah my laptop's dead R.I.P. HAM 4520 2007 - 3/6/2010).
.
And lately I've been hogging the labs to study from midnight till morning. I admit, I'm addicted to going to labs every midnight and it's not because of the School of Marketing female students there (none available after all done with their assessments). Only a handful of students seated a few computers apart left to accompany me, besides the chips, cookies, healthy carbonated and caffeinated drinks. It's the sheer silence and "look-everyone-else-is-studying" that gives the placebo effect that pressures me to abandon Facebook and study till morn.
.
This addiction literally changed my biological clock. My body's so used to caffeine I'm literally pissing caffeine during toilet breaks. And I still get enough sleep from noon to dusk to even play Guitar Hero with mates from 7pm-9pm before the whole cycle starts again. It's 4am now I guess I should head back to writing notes and revising theories for my remaining 8 hours. My last 2 papers would be hard as they are back-to-back from 3pm-9pm non-stop on Friday 18th, in the same venue in this cold winter. (To my comrades whom I promised KFC after finals, I'm still on). Until then, the countdown timer will serve as a reminder to my long awaited freedom.
.
I've been waiting for it for 4 years. 4 years far too long... the feeling of getting close to what you've been working hard for so long is... hard to be put into words... you must experience it yourself... see you at the other side comrades!

No comments: