Monday, June 14, 2010

Finals Semester 1, 2010

It All Comes to This...
As K4L tradition dictates I shall post a "wish you all the best for finals" post, and here it is. This will be my last such post as it will be my final finals for the degree program. My last finals ain't going easy on me as well with double papers back-to-back on the same day as shown below:

I have already met Marketing of Services 311 last week as a take home exam. Now my second match will be with Retail Marketing and Distribution 311 at 3:30pm-5:40pm followed by the third and last match with Event Management 304 at 6:45pm - 8:55pm. With little time to recuperate, eat, empty bowels etc., add in the cold winter and the pain of sitting for hours and writing frantically till hand cramps, my final finals will be a harsh one.

All the best to all my comrades no matter where you are or what course you are taking. These dark hours shall be the glorious moments of our life. See you all at the end of it all! VICTORY IS OURS!


3 comments:

Joyce-hyc- said...

ho???

why got Event Management ???

why here don hv that unit :(


Jia You, Hisham :D
+ oil + oil...

Ham said...

becoz when want to do Entre all full so had to choose either Managing Change or Event Management, chose EM coz lesser workload ;p

i heard in Miri got some doing it leh (unless u want to swap one mgt unit for EM)

jyjy to u too joyce yihaa! :D

Joyce-hyc- said...

ohh.. if i don wanna do managing change, can choose event management har ???

i think event management sounds interesting :)