Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ants in My Shoes

Title: Ants in My Shoes (acoustic)
Artist: Ham
Album: Student Life; 2nd Yr 1st Sem

I woke up, to a gloomy day,

To a nippy day, it's another Tuesday

Freaking sleepy but I had to go,
It's an 12pm class bo, an obligation that I can't blow

Got prepped, suited up and I'm ready to go,
If not for one thing though;

I got,
Mother-dude ants in my shoes,
Big arse, black ants,
Nesting in my shoes,
I was like,
Holy s***, PWNed and beyond wattafak,
I got a whole Zerg colony,
Nesting in my shoes

W00t!

I was bashing 'em colonies real good,
Evicting the squatting fellas forcefully,
Why? Dawg it's my favorite shoes!

I really wondered whats up with these ants,
First colonized my mailbox and now my kicks too,

Was it the weather or some population boom,
Or was it a sign of things to come,
And that we're all doomed?

I got,
A whole colony under my foot,
Blue collars, royals and senior colonists,
Nesting in my shoes,
I was like,
Hey dudes git outta there,
Didn't you know it's a health hazard when you all,
Nesting in my shoes?


(20 minutes solo acoustic)

1 comment:

Jan said...

lol!!! xD Nicely put, nicely sung, nicely said~ rofl!!!