Sunday, September 14, 2008

Midterm...

Ok so I have not give any update for days already, reason; midterm. Well my midterm ain't as hectic as having 2-3 midterm papers in one day or anything, it's just that I have a couple of assignments due within these few weeks before the 2nd free week in October.

To top it off, I have a few workshops, seminars and what not to attend to on weekends, just for experience. On Saturday, I attended the Act Tourism seminar held by the Ministry of Tourism of Malaysia from 9-5pm. But half way from 11-12.30pm I have to a.f.k. for awhile to do the only paper I have for midterm; Business Statistics 101. And the night prior to this hectic day, I don't know what happened, but I slept at 1.30am (kinda early) and was so soundly asleep I missed sahur at 4am, woke up to find it's already 6am. Sienz but lol-able at the same time.


So anyways learnt a few things from the seminar/workshop. My bud Sam suddenly wanted to visit Oil Town all over again wahaha... seriously, after the promo video of Miri at the end of the seminar we were shown places we have never set foot before, even after all these years studying in this town XD Many thanks to Ms Ling Ling for all the info, hoping to see the pictures in Flickr soon :D

No comments: