Sunday, October 26, 2008

Camping at Goodday

So I got a few assignments that need to be done and I decided to camp at Goodday just for kicks. It was nice, with free air-con, ASTRO and free Wi-Fi (too bad can't connect online). And off I went with my assessments for that Saturday, accompanied by some trance (can't watch the TV anyways, the Bengali dudes were watching their favourite channel).


Apparently I was not the only one being busy at the cafe. Check out who's beyond my crosshair...


Wahaha kantoi. Either me kacau daun or it's the other way around. But they're not pak to-ing or anything they're studying and doing their assignments as well. Anyways got a few % of my assessment done in Goodday. After 1 RM3.50 chocolate shake, a cheap RM5 30x sticks of fries and 3 hours later, I went a few rounds in LAN with Irwin until dinner time at 6.30pm, where we were joined by the other h3666 denizens.


I'm coming back to camp here again a few more times next week. Then it's home to Kampua Town for the study week and then come back for finals. Boo-yah baby!

No comments: