Tuesday, October 28, 2008

End of Semester 2, 2008

Group pic with Dr. Mamun after our group's presentation in International Management 375 on Global Staffing Strategies, one of the best :D. This semester 90% of my presentations are pushed to the last day of teaching, it's both a blessing and a curse for this craziest semester ever.

Finally semester ended, and just like that. This is the most craziest semester for me, and just glad I made it through safely.

At the beginning I thought the units I took for my 2nd year first semester for this semester 2 2009 was easy, from observations of other second year seniors who looked very eng. But I was wrong.

Had a tough time juggling my time between academics, JCLA and personal life with all the projects and group assignments the semester threw at me. Managing 6 groups was an uber challenge, and I only have two hands. Sacrificed a lot, A LOT, of my personal time to get things done correctly and clean up all the SNAFUs (A LOT OF THEM as well) along the way. End result: A freaking survivor who almost went nuts whahahaha.

Anyways now that semester ended, gotta give focus on finals that is coming up in mid November. Can't get too cocky now. Gambate to everyone for the study week! Haip!

No comments: