Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updated Google Earth: I Can See Sibu (clearly)!

Wow I didn't realize Google Earth was updated until my roomie informed me about it. So I quickly hover over to see good old Kampua Town and guess what? I can see the whole town clearly now (and my house!) weeee. Check it out:

It may not be like it, but once zoomed in you can see a detailed version of Kampua Town. Heck I even tagged my house (the yellow pin near the river, complete with backyard, the mango tree, the lil' old ferry boat and all the other details). Sweet! :D This updated version is way more useful compared to the 2005 version as seen below, it was all pixellaty and JPEGnized (if that's even a word).

You can download your own Google Earth for free at http://earth.google.com/ and being your own 3D mapping of the world. I personally found it useful when I'm looking for the directions around Oil Town haha).

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

In someway it's creepy haha i can see my house man and my housemate car as i zoomed..... haha it's like spy myself on the map hahaha but fun and cool!!

Ham said...

well, actually u can, with the zoom ability of down to 44ft... its already creepy as it is

like the movie Enemy of the State