Sunday, December 7, 2008

Unusually Hot

Isn't it December? Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the secondary school Geography they told us Malaysia is supposed to be experiencing the monsoon season where everyone will get wet and sing songs like Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head, Blame It On The Rain, Have You Ever Seen the Rain and the Korean pop sensation Rain's Rainism. But from what I can see it's bloody scorching hot for the past 3 days, and I feel like something is wrong with this town if we take into account on what's happening in the rest of Malaysia (rain, flood, lanslides etc.). Owh and where's the flood? I was expecting Sibu to experience it's traditional King Tide floodings.

I pity this motherdude, it's a 40°C evening and he's wearing a thick cotton black t-shirt while trying to get a good snapshot of himself being hot. Drink a lot of water yo.

3 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

meh~ a few drain is flooding out before i went to shanghai (aka before 28th of Nov), now bulan small small edi so not the timing yet, wait till bulan sabit become round round again + the rain u shall get the December water town back again

Ham said...

hope so :D

アンジェリーン said...

Another way is u do all the dancing rain pray for rain in kapit there, when kapit banjir, we will banjir too~ Warning: people in kapit might hit u with umbrella in the process of ur ceremony haha