Sunday, February 8, 2009

End of Summer Break

Well my 3 months summer break is over. Today I'm going back to Miri with ETA 8:00pm Taiwan GMT +8. Gonna start with the second part of the SOARs O-week training this week and then proceed to the two orientation weeks after that, and the advance JCLA workshop at the end of it. I seriously need to get a new planner, barely the start of the new semester 1 2009 and I'm booked. Well gotta go pack now, and if there's no updates for the next few days that means our line in h33666 has been cut, aiyaks XD Oh well, Second Year Second Sem here I come!

Oh 11th ( ^__^)o-

1 comment:

アンジェリーン said...

Helping in the O week again? nice senpai you have been~ me not in the situation to help any newbie as i dunno about monash much + am in different campus this year, tha campus is not big so probably don't need any senpai help in getting use to the direction~