Sunday, March 8, 2009

End of Busy-ness, Busy-ness of End

Finally ended my start of the semester last Saturday nite with O-Nite at KRP, Lutong. The week prior was full with classes and foundation's O-week in between the time gaps. Tired? Nah after 4 consecutive weeks, all the way from second training exactly one month ago to Degree O-Week on the next and then Foundation & Diploma O-Week 2 weeks later with classes during the same week, I'm all good. Do I look tired?

LOL nah this isn't me :p Just to show how others helping out with the Orientation are tired like an old 2001 overworked, overheating, lagging and sometimes not responding ACER laptop.

So now can divert all the power to the semester, this is going to be one long journey. And now I'm too tired to write any longer, so cheerios and gambatte! (^o^)/

No comments: