Sunday, April 5, 2009

Curtin 10th Anniversary Open Day

Well, it's 10th Anniversary for Curtin Miri Campus. For this semester's Open Day I was involved with Marketing Club's booth, Sarawak Childhood Cancer Society and a bit of volunteering and promoting other friend's booths here and there. Here comes the pics:

GP stretch, crowded

Accounting club's roses for sale

Student Council members at work

Some more crowds at GP2-Cafe walkway

Volunteers checkpoint booth

Some of my badges

Marketing Club booth, selling ice creams & fish balls on a stick

Marketing Club leng mois FB profile pic update session

Ice cream?

My good old secretary getting down and busy

Basshunter - Walk on Water. Nice t-shirt btw

The cricket club's Massala House corner

I love the Massala House's chicken tikka wrap p:

Your typical dunk-the-dude-with-water-bucket. Or was it throw a ball at the bucket to splash the water on the dude?

Volunteers at the Headquarters

Some more volunteers at the Headquarters

No clown-fearing kids here

I think I found the BlueHyppo

The usual tarot card reading booth, a must have every Open Day

Dance battle, I missed it though, darn

And some free chocolate cake giveaway

Man, am I not well-motivated to write down the whole thing. Hahaha. Just that it all ended with a big storm (literally) by 4pm, so I headed home early to pack up to go home the next day. Tired? Duh...

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

so u meet the blue hippo, do u mention to him about our streamyx line? hehehe~

Ham said...

lol forgot to ask darn!

and forgot to take pic wif the Dark Knight as well haha a sweaty Batman if i might add (t'was a hot day)