Monday, April 6, 2009

Illegal Sarawak Cuisine?

On Sunday, I headed back to my hometown. Same routine and all with going to the bus terminal at Pujut Sampah to catch the 10am bus. This time however I was early (called the taxi too early perhaps, 9am trip) so I was the second dude to drop my luggage in the luggage compartment. This time though I saw this box:

Being curious and all I was tempted to poke the box and peep into the hole to see what's inside, only to be warded off by some rustling and hissing. I was like "Okay....." and I just left the box alone seeing the box is heading to Niah, probably to the natural reserve or something.

However upon reaching Niah 1 hour ++ later, the box was carted off by two dudes who later wheeled the box towards;

Batu Niah Food Court Centre. I really hope those aren't endangered animals they're slaughtering and serving at the food court because I don't recall any types of chicken that hisses. Steamed komodo rice anyone?

3 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

-_-|| maybe snake?

Ham said...

nah, i saw some gray feather-like texture from the hole...

could be the snicken or chinake

babymidori12 said...

ewww .. apa ndak ka lam kotak ya?