Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why I: Have a Lighter in the Bathroom

You'll know its burning them gases when the fire produces this effect

No I don't smoke in the toilet (nor am I a smoker, except in certain cases in L4D as the zombie Smoker). Any toilet that I frequent can be found with a lighter nearby, as I use them to burn the bad toilet odor from the previous user or on certain occasion myself after a few episodes with nasi jawa with petai. I don't know if it's scientifically proven that this method effectively burns all the excess gas we dispose, but it sure did removed the smell after 1-2 minutes. Worse 3 minutes. The things we do to be a responsible toilet user. Puhhh....

2 comments:

Timothy said...

woah...does that work? cool...

Ham said...

yes, the only way i can assure u is for you to buy a lighter or candle and use them after u get a bad case of gas.

And no... its not cool, its HOT! hahaha