Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*NEW* Sushi Outlet

There's a new food outlet taking place of what was Hafiz' at the campus' cafeteria. Obviously I can't read what is the sushi stall name is, but hey I tried it out for the first two days.

Urgh blur, either my lens was greasy or the camera did not have time to auto-adjust. Anywho this is the sushi outlet, a branch of the same shop in Boulevard.

The selections are good, and priced between RM2.40 to RM5.00++ per box. Did not get to taste all of them but from the first few I've tasted I can say it's average. Like what my homie said; you get what you paid for. If you guys want better sushi get over the border and eat at Excapade in Brunei... so for now these will be adequate.

And here's a bento box ranging between RM5.00-RM9.oo++ [citations needed]. This one is a Spicy Bento RM6.00. Not your typical bento wooden box but hey, it's still a bento set. The taste? Ok la... if only they give the wasabi properly and wear hairnets....

2 comments:

babymidori12 said...

aiyo .. the one at boulevard is abit cheaper eh... I know because i'm a frequent consumer .. hehehe

Ham said...

haha do they hef some kind of member discount?

plus i think this one is from e-Mart, they moved into uni OR there is going to be a new one in e-Mart... talk abt japanization...