Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Audio System Fixed (Almost)

Well after 12:45pm class one of my buddy told me to go to the Toasthouse area in Senadin to get my audio system fixed at the car accessory shop there. So I did and was told they send cars with audio problem to a different shop near the Petronas Senadin not far away, so I drove there. The closest thing I can find was a motorcycle shop with some Chinese and local dudes chilling waiting for customer. This ain't right yo. So I just fueled my Getz up -RM50 and headed to the original planned destination: e-Mart.
Pandas!

So this is how the internal compartment looks like

Putting it all back together

A few bumpy roads later I arrived at the shop, and the tauke was very free to help fix my system up. Since I got an appointment with my Head of Department at 2pm, I just told him to get the stuck CD out and fix the player up. Took a good 19 minutes of operation, and I didn't know there were so many part of the Hyundai I can pull off with bare hands. After the fixing -RM20 I headed back to campus and told him I'll come back to fix my pecah-ed speaker at the rear left door. Cost unknown. Now I can listen to more Trance Hava Nagila and Andrea Bocelli. Thanks e-Mart Car Audio & Accessories dude.

No comments: