Wednesday, August 5, 2009

H1N1 Check Up at Curtin

If you are bored or waiting for the next class, why not drop by the Health Center and get a free H1N1 check up?

I was greeted by signs around campus telling staffs and students to proceed to LT foyer to have a quick check up. Since the first H1N1 death in Miri a few days ago, this is a very smart move. Well the venue changed to the newly converted VAD room aka Health Center aka ex-Resource Center 1 (I think it's ex-RC1) since the health officer needed to get away from the heat and haze. So after my last class of the day, I recruited a few homeboys to tag along with me.

Excuse the "just got out of non-stop 8am-12pm class sessions" face. I got shotgun was the first to be tested with the price checker looking thermometer. However it could be a brainwashing device though... hmmm... mine was 37.6°C
KY was next to be brainwashed checked for his body temperature. He was safe, 37.1°C
Last was Asfanz, and he was obviously brainwashed by the machine from the looks of it. A 36.1°C. Wow didn't know I will be the hottest.
And once you're officially safe they put these puny green stickers on your left shoulders to mark you as "safe". I wonder what sticker will those who are "unsafe" get.
Even our favorite President is not spared from the H1N1 check up, and he passed.

1 comment:

アンジェリーン said...

unsafe one prob get drag to 'somewhere' edi, amen~

They give u sticker prob so they know who edi done the examine bah~ i wonder do we have 'barcode' somewhere in our body too *tsk*tsk