Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This is the Happiest Day of My Life :D

Phuck. She Buy. Land Chow. Poor Came Mac. Sand Lee Cool. Can't Ni Nay.

Not cool mates. Today I burnt another album, played it in my car's Pioneer player, then when I wanted to eject it out it got stuck. So here comes going to Super Save part, buying RM0.99 small mata screwdrivers, going back home an trying to fix it.

Like tikus membaiki labu, the last screw fell into the gap of the player's slot and then gone. Now the the pirated CD is still stuck in there, the player cannot be put back onto the slot hence I can't listen shit for the rest of the day.

Haihz, now its time to head to e-Mart to ask for help after class tomorrow. At the moment I'm on a rampage so please stay at least 15 yards away. I should cool down after the whole thing is fixed. Mwyuarghyarghhhnyyardddd!!!!!! DX

No comments: