Sunday, February 7, 2010

End of Summer Course 2010

Snapshot of closing stock price from Capstone® Courier.

Well my summer course for the year 2010 has ended. The time period of 5 weeks ended just like that. And I've also retired from the CEO post at the DIGBY. After 8 years of prosperity and noob blunders, I'm quite happy with the outcome despite not being able to be #1. Hey, at least the company got listed in top 10 globally in 2015. To our dear competitor Baldwin, good job. And to the managers of finance, R&D, marketing, production, TQM and HRM of DIGBY, I'm honored to have worked with you all throughout 2010-2018.

The two big competitors Baldwin (left) and DIGBY (right) flanked by our lecturer/facilitator at the center.

"Facebooking at work is illegal!" so says me when I'm asking for pork from colleagues for Restaurant City.

The "retirement" lunch at Citrus, followed by a few minutes of camwhoring session later :p

Most likely the last picture of me in Miri campus for my degree. Things always look beautiful moments before you leave. Oh well, I wanna congratulate KY & ZY for their unofficial graduation, and all the best for CK, FT and me for our last semester. See you guys around (mostly Facebook) and remember; always buy capacity! And happy new year!

5 comments:

joyce said...

wah... this gang. so nice. went to citrus :)

haih... we only went to kfc :(

Ham said...

well we songlap some profit from the last round for citrus, and leave the remaining to the future managers :p

kfc e-mart? french fries ok kah? not too masin or tasteless etc... i still feel like want to complain abt the fries...

Timothy said...

wow..anyway...good luck on your future endeavour now that ur going away abroad...

Ham said...

haha thnx Tim! Happy New Year!

Ky said...

It's been 8 years! How're things?