Friday, February 12, 2010

Mokei Gunpla Store

It's been almost more than a year since I left behind my gunpla life. Here in Miri there's a new gunpla store offering Gundam kits besides Toys World and other major retailers. It's called Mokei and is run by a local Mirian. What makes Mokei different is its accessibility; both online and physical store (residency actually). You can swing by the website by clicking here, or you can drive down to Riam.

Despite being really new to the market Mokei offers several exotic model kits. Exotic here refers to previous generations dating back to the Principality of Zeon. Apart from that you can also find mainstream Gundams such as from the 00 series. I got a Wing Gundam Zero Custom, an SD because I got limited time during my summer course, and was satisfied with the end product. Although a lot of my tools and paint are dried up due to my absence, I still got the skills to touch it up when I got home. A battle-worn Wing Gundam Zero Custom SD:
Although new, you can wait for a while before the next batch arrives since the current ones are kinda limited. OR you can directly e-mail them to ask for one. Apart from that Mokei also offers model kit tuition class, or free assembly. It's good for newbies to the Gunpla arena.

No comments: