Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Am Ham

Sunnovagun. Now I'm disconnected for good in 3666, as if trying to survive here alone was not hellish enough for your average southern boy. I managed to jedi-mind tricked the landlord to help me cover the other bills so I can survive here for the summer course. But then again there's a limit in business, and ethically I decided not to burden him with the streamyx charges (either way the line in 3666 is dead-dead unstable, so no difference from now and then). All the charges are due 2 months ago, and I don't mind since my comrades will only return on March, so luckily the landlord was kindly enough to help me settle the basic housing needs payments until then.

Sorry for the crappy preview quality. Click to enlarge.

And talk about irony, I'm more like Will Smith in I Am Legend already for the past 2 weeks and most likely the remaining 3 weeks. Being disconnected left me with no options but to re-watch animes over and over again. Not only that surviving in Senadin in perilous (seriously), and now I got a Doberman puppy (but looks like a mutt to me) and all I need to do now is name it Sam to complete the ironical circle. I just hope there won't be a viral outbreak that will leave me talking to mannequins at DPS...

"I promised a friend I'd say hello to you today... so, 'Hello'... please say back hello... please... T.T..."

Dammit this situation already happened last Monday at cafeteria, except that the girl responded back, and she wasn't a mannequin. Wonder what's next, maybe the part where Will's house get overrun by those vampires, except my scenario would involve hobos instead...


THE LAST STUDENT IN 3666
IS ALONE

I

AM

HAM

3 comments:

W.W.Chan said...

ahahahaha.... nuke at the backyard.... I also want!!! Help me install one!!! .... My line here damn slow .. wanna nuke up TMnet if they dun power up my connection!!!

BTW ... the Nuke by all means is the dung from the fluffy dog of your neighbour? Well, tht's really one big nuke of smell there ^ ^

アンジェリーン said...

meaning no internet till CNY at your home in miri?

well, in my point of view (esp me who had had life with no internet for months, or can only using slow dial up twice a week) can survive lah, unless got a urgent project that really need internet

Ham said...

I can install one for RM10,000,000 for the silo, but the nuke missile is free XD

yeah, ALMOST no line till CNY. But i'll manage, since the project almost done anyways. I do strange things when im disconnected, jus ask my roomies. It's just a phase b4 I finally reach the final phase of Acceptance... -____-