Thursday, January 3, 2008

Summer Course withour Summer

Got back in Oil Town on the 1st afternoon for my summer course which will begin on the 2nd. Enrolled in Consumer Behaviour 102, which should be sap sap soi as rumored and apart from that I can bodek the lecturer for extra marks because I knew him from another unit last semester hehe woops.

Day one for my first sumer course lecture got lagged in startup (who doesn't if you already got used to sleeping at 3am and waking up at 11am... then today had to wake up at 7am so all the body system went !@#$%^&). And then at the first day of class I was told the schedule had to be reshuffled to 9am-12pm AND instead of 3 days we will have class for 2 days only per week. S*it I thought the original 3 days per week was nice but now I had to find more ways to kill time in this forsaken Senadin area. With the condition in this place (clan members still off on holidays, almost no line in my house, most shops closed etc) I'm like Tom Hanks and his ball Wilson in his movie Castaway.

My first day of summer course could've have started slow but that sunny mild morning I was greeted by these two who sempat do what they do best; doggystyle. At least they taught me that it's never too early to do anything XD Jia you!

And why on Earth is it called summer course anyways? I mean I know la Oz is in summer right now, but please do change the term when it is used here. We don't have summer, just monsoon and drought but now mostly monsoon with occasional flood. Monsoon Course - nah there sounds like some fancy meteorological studies exclusively available here only.

Fortunately CB102 have no finals, just tests along the course of 1 month so I will be home for CNY as unexpected this year wee :D For now I have to survive being casted away on this deserted house (ok not so deserted, got Irwin coming over for a mini duel LAN party) for the next 27 days... WILSON!

No comments: