Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to School, Driving School

L is for Learning, not Lol (stupid) or Loser. P is for Probation, not Paloi or Pondan.

I returned to the driving school the other day, not to learn how to drive all over again, but to send my sis to let her learn the ways to commandeer 4-wheeled transportation we call 'CARS'. Or in BM it could be typoed into KenDERAan or KERENDAan, depending how much is spent on it and how crazy you drive it. Anyways here are a few pics from the same 'ol Institut Memandu Maju Jaya somewhere along the Sibu Town - Airport stretch. Very nostalgic :)
.

I'd always remember that bukit (far left, your left) hehehe... burn rubber :P

This here is Uncle Jamali, my instructor 4 years ago. He's been the driving instructor for my mom, my dad 20++ years ago and then me in 2005 and now my sis in 2009. Yeah, really wow, still able to teach young guns to drive at his age :)

1 comment:

Driving Schools said...

Driving school is a very important part of becoming a safe and effective driver. It is the place where young drivers not only learn the core principles, but also gain invaluable practical experience behind the wheel in preparation for their driving test.

Driving Schools A to Z