Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reduce Your Waistline by 3 Inch in 2 Weeks

How a strict exercise regime to regain 6 packs turns into a miracle weight reduction process.


I restarted my nightly work-outs to reshape my 6 packs after they all sagged out into one belly over the semesters (yeargh lol). I ran the strict regime since 2 weeks ago, and today when I wear one of my jeans, it was constantly drooping down threatening to reveal my manhood and everything in between. For the first half of the day all's good since I had limited movement and mostly sat in my car fetching my dad from the airport and checking out businesses time to time. Plus I didn't want to bother about it so much since most of my jeans in my wardrobe are kinda hanging lately, which I find confortable as they provide rugged and long lasted use while at the same time do not restrict the rights of freedom to the kids.

Then later afternoon, I had to go all out with much movement and I had a split 10 seconds to decide whether to wear a belt or not. I just grabbed a belt in the end anyways after thinking that I'm not gonna risk having a SHOWDOWN in public. It was after I wear the belt I that I realized "Hey! I lost weight!"... It's been a while since I last wore a jeans due to the rain so the additional freed space was a pleasant surprise.

After a long day I came back home around 7pm told the house I lost weight. I was wowed as much as they did, because I was expecting to get 6 packs instead of losing 3 inch from the work-out regime. Then moments later the wow moment waned and everyone proceeded to dinner, after my dad told me it was his jeans...

4 comments:

May? said...

i was about to say 'congrats' and then i tak jadi, lol.

アンジェリーン said...

haha i was about to say "walao" and gonna make u my sifu on how to lose 3 inch till i saw the last sentence, am sorry for wanting to say this but... it is hilarious haha~

hmm... some of my jeans/trousers are way too baggy edi and am using the last/first (depend on how u wanna count it) hole of the belt so reduce waist size is good but then i have to go poke another hole on the belt, hmm~ my belt might be a good indicator for did i manage to reduce my waist size hehe~

Ham said...

hey we all hef to agree there is no free lunch. and in our case not easy to lose weight harharhar... sorry for the misleading title, but technically it wasn't wrong, but misleading nonetheless... put 'reduce waistline by 3 inch' as one of the new year's resolution

Woei said...

hahahahahahaha :)