Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bad Economy, Malaysians Turn to Year Planner for Quick Cash

And my black book planner for '09 got celuped right beside me! FTW! D:<

I can't believe it man, I was signing some stuff at the bank counter when my black book which I placed 3 inch to my right was *poofed*, and it was less than 1 minute shit! Being a lefty, my right side was a blindspot, and shit! I may may have a bad memory but I recall that lady who stood beside me moments before I realized I became a theft victim (and the lady gone by then of course, replaced by an old apek). She must've figured the black book got some cash or cheque after she saw my student ID card in my wallet (you know, Uni student = must have lot of money mindset).

A bit sad, because it was a goodwill gift from business partners in Mukah :(
Luckily for me today was the first day I officially use that planner so nothing like passwords or HP were jolted in it. And luckily for me I took out everything I needed out before it was swiped away. Oh well at least she got away with a blank planner. I hope you can use it to plan your menopausal hot flash cycles and your hair implant sessions bitch. And happy new year D:<

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

Whoa! lucky it's blank planner, my planner always got lot's of confidential words or number there though i didn't write in obvious way but if they try out all those random scribble on sth it might just get through, lessons of the day: Don't take out stuff (esp important one) and leave it out of ur sight (not even for a minute) in public place (esp crowded one) or sth 'magical' will just happen

Ham said...

yeah magical... i was casted with Petrificus and the thief casted Abra Kadabra (Harry Potter's version) on my planner...

yup, my last planner was ok, no one dared to touch it. Looks like this year i gotta put padlocks on it. And chain it to a guard dog just in case