Friday, January 30, 2009

Kancils & Parkings


I'm not sure about you guys but this sure happens A LOT to me! Sibuians should know that parking space is a rare commodity in Kampua Town, so whenever a potential parking space is spotted we're :D but 90% of the time =___= by these little Daihatsu Miras @ Perodua Kancils. They always seem to blend in nicely and tucked in deep between two medium sized cars. So now I don't really put high hopes whenever I spot a parking space in a congested area. There is still a lot of things to master on the road and guessing whether a Kancil is hidden is a gruelling 50-50 chance game.

1 comment:

アンジェリーン said...

haha, my family encounter that a lot man, we edi learn not to rejoice too early when we spot an 'empty' space ever since kancil is all over the road