Saturday, January 10, 2009

Morning Breakfast Crisis

My morning today started early. After sending my sis to driving school I decided to buy a new loaf of bread since the one we had at home expired at 5th January. The one I bought expires at 17th January. So as I was about to have some PBJ, my keen side of me who was sleeping 2 hours ago kicked in...
A closer observation of the older bread's expiry date reveals a gruesome hidden truth... Let's zoom in...

$#!+... the 1 was hidden by the Best Before print... so the bread was actually still valid. There goes petrol, sleeping in time and RM for buying an extra bread. So for those who actually wakes up early and have breakfast be sure to be WIDE AWAKE and be AWARE and SENSITIVE of the bread on your table. Don't be a victim like me.

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

hahaha just leave the new one in the fridge then hehe, the pic a bit blurry so can't really see the number~

Ham said...

sorry, really bad resolution when zoomed in with this HP camera