Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bintang Again for the Weekends

After the bowling gig, I had another event at Bintang Plaza for the weekends. Me and my fellow JCLA crew were helping SCCS to run an exhibition at the new wing, as well as to run a survey to check out Miri's children cancer's awareness from 11am to 4pm. All was well, and I guessed the crew learned to be more thick-faced when conducting the survey. As for me, more codings for the SPSS after compiling the questionnaires.

Funny enough, around 3pm++ the old wing of Bintang Plaza faced a blackout. After we packed up I surveyed the old wing to check out the dimly lit plaza. Only the shop lots were left unpowered, and luckily exterior lights were running. Must have been some kind of power trip or power trip test due to the ongoing constructions of the new wing.

Some shops opted to close down, but some non-power consuming shops like Guardian stayed running. Too bad I can't say the same about McTreats... And right on time when I was craving for Chocolate Sundae... nuts.

I'd buy the popcorn, but it was too dark for me to see what I'm buying.

No comments: