Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lorry Found Tilted at DPS Senadin Roundabout

Physics prevailed as lorry tried to defy laws of inertia and momentum by drifting around roundabout

I was fetching a fellow h3666er, Hallod, from campus so we can go to Lutong for prayers since our normal carpool driver Zimmo was AWOL (assignments perhaps?). And on my way I noticed a big yellow lorry tilted by the roadside not far from DPS (Enxin Cafe side). The usual police, cranes and sakai students crowded around the roundabout of course while the process of tilt the lorry back up continued. I guess it was a small self-accident and thankfully no Hollywood styled explosions took place since it was carrying an inflammable load. No one was injured based on the absence of blood and the tilting was a slow process due to the lack of debris and shattered windshields (trying to be like Vin Diesel trying to be a CSI in Fast & Furious 4).



Thanks to Hallod for the pic and video. I actually asked for a picture... but I guess a video is okay. And the reason the conversation in the vid sounded like we're doing something illegal is because the cops were looking at us driving around the roundabout twice.

No comments: